|Focus and Scope|
|Peer review process|
|Indexing & Abstracting|
|Screening for plagiarism|
Focus and Scope
International Journal of Business and Social Science Research (IJBSSR) is multidisciplinary journal which publishes blind peer reviewed high-quality manuscript of interdisciplinary in content and methodology. The scope of the journal is all fields of Business, Economics and Social Science including, but not limited to, following areas:
Accounting Information System, Anthropology, Corporate Governance, Development Economics and Economic Policies, Education Research, Environmental Studies, Finance & Banking, History & Culture, Human Geography, Tourism and Hospitality, Insurance and Actuarial Science, International Relations, Legal Studies, Marketing Research, Mass Communication, Management Information System, Management & Business Studies, Operations Research, Peace and Conflict, Philosophy, Political Science, Population Studies, Education, Law, Economics, Public Administration, Psychology, Quantitative and Qualitative Management, Religious Studies, Social Policy and Social Welfare, Sociology, Teaching, Tourism and Hospitality, Women Studies.
Open Submission Indexed Peer Reviewed
Open Submission Indexed Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
IJBSSR follows double-blind peer review process and is committed to publishing high quality works with momentous policy implications and contribution to the literature. The decision about each manuscript is taken following a severe process:
The peer review process:
- A designated member of the editorial board will make an early assessment of the quality and aptness of a submission regarding scope and originality. The editor also checks plagiarism at this stage using Grammarly software. This assessment allows our qualified reviewers to save their time and resource constraints.
- Once the nominated internal editorial board member is satisfied with the aptness of a submission, it is then sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
- The reviewer will allocate marks and make a comment about following six categories:
- Checking Originality of the paper
- The value of the research inquiry and research gap.
- The accuracy of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Perceptive discussion in result and discussion section
- The policy insinuations of the paper
- The Academic writing quality.
- The final comments of the reviewers are received, a decision is made about a submission within three weeks of submission.
International Journal of Business and Social Science Research are published by IARP. IJBSSR is published 12 times every year.
Open Access Policy
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely accessible without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other legal purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Ethics for Author’s
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- All co-authors should clearly mention their substantial contribution to the article. Simply saying all author contribute equally will not be accepted. This policy is espoused to avoid ghostwriting practices.
- Authors (s) must concede financial and non-financial support in the development of the manuscript.
- The sources of data used in the progress of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly.
- The paper is sent to the author prior to publishing. For any mistakes in the paper, the authors will be held responsible.
- Authors must be noted that all manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software iThenticate.
Ethics for Editor’s
- Upon receiving the manuscript, the Editor must ensure about any observed conflict of interest with the manuscript subject or author (s), or what so ever. Then he/she must abstain from further process and it must be communicated to the Chief Editor for assigning new editor for the process,
- That all manuscripts are assessed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, or political values of authors.
- That information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential.
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer's evaluation of the manuscript.
Ethics for Reviewer’s
- Upon receiving the manuscript, the reviewer must announce about any observed conflict of interest with the manuscript subject, he/she must abstain from further review and it must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all manuscripts are review in equality based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, or political values of the author(s).
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept intimate.
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Screening for plagiarism
IARP Journal’s Editorial board agree that before and after publication, if any manuscript is found plagiarized, trespassing intellectual rights of an author's work, etc it will be removed from the journal and the author will be banned from our journal system.
The manuscript that is submitted to IJBSSR will be screened for similarity check using Turnitin. Manuscript found to comprise a similarity index percentage higher than 30% (including self-plagiarism) will be rejected.
Also, he/she has to accept the legal action started by the original author/owner.